A00033 - Busy Inside and Drive My Car

 

Over the weekend, I treated myself to two rather profound and strangely related films.  The first was a documentary titled Busy Inside 

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/22/well/mind/dissociative-identity-disorder-busy-inside.html

This film was aired on my local PBS station, so those who have PBS Passport may be able to find it and watch it.

The second film was the three hour Japanese drama titled Drive My Car 


It may be a daunting cinematic feat for most, but those who take the journey of watching first the documentary and then the movie may find that they will be well rewarded in the end.

Peace,

Everett Jenkins
Fairfield, California
March 21, 2022

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A00173 - The 'Spiritual Wonder" of Van Gogh's Starry Night

Alphabetical and Numerical Listings (1-220)

A00244 - Fatima Bernawi, The First Female Palestinian Resistance Organizer