A00041 - Golden Time of Day

 

I am retired now.  There is no longer a need to commute to anywhere nor to engage in office politics.  These days, one of the highlights is to venture out to my backyard to check on my strawberry plants and to watch the sky turn golden as the sun sets.  In so many ways, these are the golden years, and I live in the Golden State where tomorrow my Golden State Warriors shall resume their quest for the golden trophy.  Life is good ... indeed, it is golden and every day there is a golden time of day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGJXN4vEdXc

Peace,

Everett Jenkins
Fairfield, California
May 17, 2022

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A00173 - The 'Spiritual Wonder" of Van Gogh's Starry Night

Alphabetical and Numerical Listings (1-220)

A00244 - Fatima Bernawi, The First Female Palestinian Resistance Organizer